Features & Amenities
- Entry & Foyer:
- Grand staircase
- Powder room vanity was constructed of 3CM White Carrera Marble with Honed finish. Sera Lane created the design and specified most household materials and finishes.
- Entry gate designed by Copper Iron Designs
- Living Room and Dining Area
- Functioning as a great room, the living room and dining area are perfect for entertaining and offer sweeping drop-dead Mount Tamalpais and water views
- Living room fireplace was fabricated by Baker Marble and Granite with custom Absolute Black Honed Granite which completes the beautiful hearth design
- Floor to ceiling windows creating light-filled open space
- Pozzi sliding glass doors opens to the Connecticut Bluestone patio and level lawn
- Wine Room:
- Refrigerated 996 bottle capacity with tile flooring and marble bar top
- Wet bar with stone top
- Kitchen and Lounge Area
- Dacor six burner range, Dacor double oven, built in KitchenAid microwave, SubZero refrigerator, double sink with insta hot faucet, KitchenAid trash compactor, two KitchenAid dishwashers
- Built in custom cabinetry/shelves, two large pantries, two light filled skylights, Carrera marble counter tops and expansive island with café seating.
- Large scale windows to views of patio, spa, extensive views of Mount Tamalpais, level lawn and built-in water feature.
- Sliding glass door to outside patio, lawn, spa boasts great indoor outdoor flow
- Bedroom Wing:
- Three bedrooms included in bedroom wing, each with views of Mount Tamalpais, two with recently remodeled en-suite baths with stone shower/tub surround, custom cabinetry, stone counter tops and stone flooring.
- One of three bedrooms serves as a junior master suite and includes a private deck.
- Media Room/Office:
- Quaint private patio with custom sliding doors
- Large scale windows that invite abundant light
- Surrounding built in shelves and cabinets perfect for storage/media space
- Fireplace with stone surround
- Master Bedroom Suite
- Enter in large double doors perfect for privacy
- Light filled windows and sliding doors that open to a private patio with breath taking, unobstructed, 180 degree views of Mount Tamalpais
- Corner windows
- Master Bath
- Designed and remodeled by Javier Rice, the master bath offers large windows that create ample natural light, a huge soaking tub perfect for unwinding, stone floors with Nu-heat flooring system, stone vanity with double sinks, custom cabinetry, a spacious linen closet, and a walk-in shower with dual showerheads.
- Created and designed by award winning landscape architect Patrick Whisler
- Recently upgraded terrace and patio, complete with Connecticut Bluestone, seating area, level lawn, spa, citrus trees, numerous Japanese Maple trees, mature landscaping and waterfall fountain
- Semi-circular retaining wall and steel welded railing designed by Copper Iron Design
- Outdoor luxurious lounge was created and designed by award winning landscape architect Patrick Whisler and includes Connecticut Bluestone patio, level lawn, spa, mature landscaping and waterfall fountain
- Huge master suite, including full bath with soaking tub, double sink, sanctuary shower, adjacent walk-in closet, and eloquent master bedroom, with custom built-ins, sliding Anderson doors with huge outdoor deck, expansive 180-views of Mt. Tam, all of Kent Woodlands, and the Bay
- Refrigerated 996 bottle capacity wine room with adjacent wet bar
- Professional chef's kitchen with high end appliances including: Dacor burners and oven, double sinks, two dishwashers, Carrera marble counter tops and island, café seating and two walk-in pantries.
- Front gate and steel welded retaining wall railing designed by Copper Iron Design
- Two car garage with availability of four off-street parking spots
- Award winning Kentfield School District